Monday, June 2, 2014

365 Grateful - January Project

My January 365 Grateful 

A 365days project of gratefulness, of small and big things, taken a day at a time.
Let everything be appreciated. Let the gratefulness begin.

Inspired by Hailey Bartholomew's #365grateful project

1 Jan: Pasta & chicken with my Migo and our Lucas.
Grateful for the blessings of work, and family, and food.

2 Jan: Grateful for this man, for the laughter,
and tears his presence brought my heart.


3 Jan: Grateful for a good book, for ice cream,
for a safe playground, for a wonderful weather,
and for the gift of life, death and rebirth.

4 Jan: Grateful for a cool weather, for music
and for my watch (the company I have in each run),
and for my motivator and/or spiritual running coach 
5 Jan: Grateful for a delicious dinner shared with a loved one.


6 Jan: Grateful for another good book.

7 Jan: Grateful for a slight drizzle... It feels like home  and grateful for Rain really, it never fails to create a sense
of serenity in me.

8 Jan: Grateful for spare time
to read a good book.

9 Jan: Grateful, and tired, feet.
Work and friendly-date-with-my-ex-b
f with a purpose 

10 Jan: Grateful for a morning run with my Migo...

11 Jan: Grateful for newfound friends through Christ.
May this year be a spiritual one, for me, for us.

12 Jan: Grateful for a very cold date night with my Migo,
enjoying a walk around Al Satwa with ice cream.

13 Jan: Grateful for time to be able to watch an intense,
and support my Migo's, Duplays Monday...
And for a healthy and athletic lifestyle.

15 Jan: Grateful for the will to run,
despite the chilling weather.

16 Jan: Grateful for a night of endless music
listening to my 
#ukelele musikero

17 Jan: Grateful for the strength to finish a 10k run,
because all the while I thought it impossible
for a non-runner like me.

18 Jan: Grateful for being together on a weekend,
although missing our Lewis.
But we'll see you soon, little one!



19 Jan: Grateful for a relaxing-pre-marathon-jitters
 night run with my ex-boyfriend.
(Selfie lang, I can't resist my sweaty face)
 

20 Jan: Grateful for a jolly bestfriend.

21 Jan: Grateful for my late afternoon snack -
chocolate drink and banana :)

22 Jan: Grateful for the few minutes we
were outside, together as a family (though
still missing our youngest little angel.)

24 Jan: Today, I offer the day's achievements to God. I'm grateful for Migo's strength and willpower for running his first ever 42km marathon. His achievement is all his, but somehow I feel a part of it. And I'm grateful for the very supportive Dragon Warriors Dubai team, for staying til the rise of the noon sun, just to cheer him on in his last few meters to the finish line. And most especially to coach Nerza for running with Migo in his last 2k, spiritually pushing him along the way.
And I'm grateful also for this day for being able to conquer my first ever official, I mean with medal, 10k run.

25 & 26 Jan: Twentyfive: grateful for a day of rest and then followed by...
Twentysix: grateful for a day for the Lord, had a BIBLE study in our own abode. Praise the Lord!

27 Jan: Grateful for the energy left,
after all the work and chores,
to tutor a little our Lucas.

28 Jan: Grateful for my first successful ampalaya dish 
hope it tastes delish!

29 Jan: Grateful for time to tutor our Lucas
despite the tiring work day, and for junkfood 

31 Jan: Grateful for a DUCE weekend,
for the Champion's trophy and
for a free gift from a good friend @avyleeena
 


No comments:

Post a Comment